Tuesday 17 November 2015

World Of Maths Roadshow


Today we joined Room 9 for the World Of Maths Roadshow.

We went to the hall where we were greeted by a large array of activity stations. Working in groups of 4 we moved around to as many different activities as possible within the set time and took up the challenge of completing the activity.

There were instructions for each activity, which were helpful when read prior to jumping into the activity. Data, answers and drawings were recorded on a worksheet.

Here are some comments from us about what we enjoyed.


I enjoyed the Bird's Eye View activity because it was a challenge to make all the things - Callum

I enjoyed Escape because Isaac and I had a bit of a challenge to work it out but we did in the end, with a little help form Graeme - Leah

I had fun playing Mouse in the House with my group especially when we had the fruit burst challenge at the end - Ngakau

I enjoyed Escape because at the start it was real challenge but I got it in the end - Zoe

I enjoyed the Bird's Eye View because it was a challenge for me and I enjoy challenges - Matina

I enjoyed Off the Island and Mouse in the House, and  and I especially enjoyed when my team bet Mr Forman - Rishab

I enjoyed Escape because me and Campbell tried and tried but we couldn't get it - Jack W

I enjoyed Bird's Eye View because it was a great challenge -Amber

I enjoyed doing the Escape with Briana. It was challenging but at the end we did it-Louise

I enjoyed doing Escape. It was very hard but in the end me and Harry got it right, and the easiest one was the one when you a person from one side to the other side- Joshua

I enjoyed doing the Mouse in the House. It was fun but the red circle just kept going into the dining room instead of the others. Most of the times it did -soulin


Here are some photos of us in action

 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment