Today we started our first Collaborative challenge. We will be focusing a lot on this in term 3. Students were able to choose their groups - later on they won't!!
Our first challenge was a NZ geography challenge.
- City location
- Palmerston North
What skills did you use to make your collaborative activity successful?
* Shared out the tasks (looking up in the atlas, writing down the name, colouring in the provinces) - Lily
* Talked positively with each other - got on well and that made it quite easy - Beau
* Used resources to help - Alissa
* We all knew different parts so we shared together - Ngakau
* We all worked as a team and we had turns naming the city and where it was. Each person had a job so no one was just sitting there watching - Josh
* We had a book that didn't show the regions and we asked the other group for a resource - inter-group co-operation - Cormac
* We were collaborating together - we were just getting on with it and worked well together - Leah
What did you find challenging?